In today’s digitalized era, having a digital business card has become essential for marketing purposes, building your brand, and as part of a network-weaving strategy that can help businesses flourish.
A Digital Business Card market research study says that the digital business card market provides critical market data, including growth-influencing factors, obstacles, opportunities, and strategies for overcoming them.
Strategic business networking can create numerous opportunities and do wonders for your business. To grow your business, your business wants to generate leads, provide customer satisfaction, and expand its network. To achieve all this, you must have a robust network strategy, which can come from digital business cards.
However, do you know which digital business card is best for you? To answer this, we have a detailed comparison of the best digital business cards on the market, and as per your preference, you can select any of them.
Best Digital Business Card in 2024
According to a Market Research Future report forecast to reach a CAGR of 10.94% from 2023 to 2032, the global market is expected to be valued at USD 280.34 million in 2022.
Gone are the days of using traditional business cards, and the world is shifting towards digital business cards. This happens because digital business cards are seamless to share, dynamic, easy to update, and eco-friendly. The best digital business cards are the best option for entrepreneurs entering the business world. We have listed the leading digital business cards for you to pick from.
Wave digital business card platform has a variety of great options for individuals, businesses, and enterprises. Their platform is rated as the highest performer and the easiest-to-use digital business card globally. You also have the option to share your card in many different ways.
- Share your business card via SMS, QR code, email, Apple Wallet, and Google wallet
- Get CRM integration on Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, and 5000+ other platforms.
- Get analytics on how many people have viewed and clicked on your page
- Brand templates for employees for tracking network efforts
- Ability to capture leads and customize forms
- Enterprise-ready features for large organizations
The best in-deal pricing is the pro version at $4.99 monthly. You can get access to the free version as well.
Mobilo is a great digital business card option with multiple NFC options. You can get your NFC card, smart button, or key fob, which you can stick anywhere. The interface is user-friendly, and you can customize your business card like a pro.
- Has four powerful modes: landing page, lead generation, business card, and share link to any URL.
- All leads generated will be added to the follow-up sequences.
- Save your time while connecting to the HR system for automated on and off.
- Create unique small signatures of your employees and share them with interactive QR codes
The digital card pricing begins at $4.99 (a one-time cost) for personal use only. However, pricing also depends on the type of card you want and how many team members are there.
Bling is used by leading companies such as Google and Uber; why? because Blinq digital business cards are easy to create and have multiple ways to be shared.
- Share your card via Apple watch
- Customize the card with the company’s logo and color
- Add a card to the virtual background of Zoom and team calls.
- Security sharing of data.
The pricing starts from $5.99 monthly (minimum three cards) All plans have a 30-day free trial. For individuals, you can get a free plan.
Popl is a leading digital business card creator that can help teams and individuals grow and share digital business cards in many ways.
The company has an NFC product, through which card sharing becomes easier. You may get a card, badge, or wristband.
- Instant information sharing (contact information, social media account handle, payment app, files) via scanning, tapping, and sending.
- Get an option to get a lead from your profile. Later, you can sort, manage, or group those leads.
- Export your captured lead in CRM. Integrate it with Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoho, etc.
- It can help you generate leads and grow faster.
The pricing plan starts at $7.99 per month, billed annually. Popl has a free plan that allows you to create one free digital business card and a 14-day free trial for various paid plans.
For a networking professional, Linq is the best choice to have your digital business cards because it allows you to share information with clients using a customizable page.
- Create multiple profiles under one account in different setting
- Set up reminders for following up with new clients. It helps convert your leads into customers.
- Customize your digital business card as per the client’s requirements
- Get access to attach one or more profiles to multiple products.
- Using LinqPro, add videos to your card.
The Linq card pricing begins at $11.99. The networking bundle costs $44.99. You can customize your Linq product depending on your needs.
Beaconstac is a digital business card with easy QR code functionality, and you don’t need any specific app to share the cards, as you can share them using Google and Apple Wallet.
- The solution supports SOC-2 Type 2 & GDPR compliance along with multi-factor authentication.
- Centrally manage your card as admin and use brand templates as well.
- Integrate your business card with CRM software.
- It lets you check how often your clients have checked your business cards.
The Beaconstac subscriptions start at $6 monthly. Get in touch with the company to get a custom pricing list. You can also get access to a 14-day free trial.
For a budget-friendly approach, especially for new business owners, HiHello is your go-to digital business card. You can get the HiHello app for free on iOS and Android devices.
- Share your business card via QR code, link sharing, NFC tag, Airdrop, Apple Watch, and many more ways.
- Using the scan feature, you can scan the physical business card and add the contact details to the address book. However, human verification is done to ensure the information is correct.
- Share virtual business cards through QR codes on virtual meetings on Google Meets, Teams, or Zoom calls.
- Generate a professional email signature linking to your digital business card.
With a free plan, you can create 4 digital business cards. For a business team of 5+ users, the pricing is $5 per user, and for professionals, the plans start at $6 per user.
Get your Digital Business Card Today!
In 2024, digital business cards will offer a fun and practical replacement for conventional paper-based business cards. Digital business cards are becoming increasingly popular due to their affordability, convenience of distribution, and quick information updates. We hope you can now select the best digital business card.