Thanksgiving is a beloved holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November across the United States. Its origins date back to 1789 when President George Washington encouraged the nation to express gratitude to God for providing a peaceful and stable government. In 1863, Thanksgiving became an official national holiday. This year, Thanksgiving 2018 falls on the 22nd of November.
During this special occasion, heartfelt thanksgiving wishes and text messages are sent to express appreciation and share blessings from the Bible with loved ones. These beautiful Thanksgiving wishes can also be used to convey warm birthday wishes and messages of gratitude to colleagues, bosses, employees, and business associates. Share the best Thanksgiving quotes with friends and family as a way to thank God for His abundant blessings. Let this Thanksgiving be a time of joy, gratitude, and togetherness.
Here are some of the best thanksgiving wishes and best short quotes that spread happiness and love all around.
1. Thank the Lord for showering his love on you…. for giving you a wonderful life… Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
2. Though my birthday lasted just for one day but I am happy because the beautiful warm wishes that you had sent on this day are going to stay with me forever… Thanks for making my birthday so special with your lovely wishes. Thank you.
3. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
4. Thanksgiving is the day for expressing thanks to all those people who have helped you and supported you in everything that you have done. On this special occasion, I thank my dearest colleagues who have helped me in my career…. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
5. There is no better day than Thanksgiving to express how grateful our company is to have associates like you. It is the wonderful relationship with our prestigious clients that has helped us become successful. We hope that the coming year may bring new opportunities for us to work together. Happy Thanksgiving.
6. Dear boss, warm heartfelt thanks for converting our mistakes into wonderful lessons, intense pressures into amazing productivity and our simple skills into great strengths. You are the best boss as you know how to bring out the best out of people around you. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
7. Dearest God, thanks for blessing me with wisdom to take right decisions…. Strength to face challenges…. Patience to wait for success comes to you… You are the reason for all my success and happiness. Warm wishes to you on Thanksgiving Lord!!
8. Let us raise our eyes and look up at the heaven to count our blessings. Let’s thank God for showering is love and blessings on us…. Let us bow our heads and thank him for giving us such wonderful lives. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. May your life is blessed with nature’s bounty and you are showered with divine blessings of the Lord on the pious occasion of Thanksgiving. My dear friend, wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Thanksgiving.
10. I wish that you’re surrounded with the love and blessings of your family… May this festive season you enjoy beautiful times with your dear ones. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- holiday greetings for boss