Midwives play a significant role in childbirth. To honour them, 5th may is celebrated as International Midwives Day across the globe. The reason for celebrating this day is to make people aware of the role and contribution made by midwives in helping a mother deliver a baby. Celebrate International Day of the Midwife 2023 by sharing midwifery slogans on social media like Facebook and Whatsapp. You can also send funny International Midwives Day messages with students.
We have come up with a wonderful collection 2023 of International Midwives Day wishes, Midwives Day messages, Midwife slogans and sayings for your reference.
Happy International Midwives Day Messages
1. You are the reason we all have smiles on our faces, you are the reason our family has an heir, you are the best midwife a woman can expect…… Sending warm wishes to you on International Midwives Day.
2. On the occasion of International Midwives Day, I am reminded just of you…… for you brought our child in this world and filled our house with happiness and joy…… Wishing you a wonderful day and successful year ahead!!!
3. With midwives like you, we don’t need a doctor because you are there to assist the mother in the best possible way, making the challenge seem easier….. With all my heart, I wish you a very Happy International Midwives Day.
4. To the midwife, who has the courage to take risks and successfully converting it into a story blessed with smiles and good news….. I wish you a very warm Happy International Midwives Day, for you are the best midwife I know.
5. The celebrations of International Midwives Day are incomplete without sending my warm wishes to you on this occasion….. You are the lady of strength who never gave up even in the toughest of the situations….. A very Happy International Midwives Day to you.
Short International Day of the Midwife Quotes
6. You have all the patience and all the love which is needed to bring a child in this world… Happy International Day of the Midwife.
7. On the occasion of International Day of the Midwife, I wish you all the happiness in this world because you have brought so much joy in so many lives.
8. Midwives are the connection between a mother and her child…. They are the ones that bring the real good news in this world.
Thank you Messages for Midwives
9. No words are enough to extend a warm thank you to the most amazing midwife who has been a beautiful combination of strength, motivation, patience and love!!!
10. With all my heart, I thank you for bringing the most beautiful blessings of Almighty in our lives and doing your job with all your heart.
11. Only a woman with a heart full of love can be a midwife because it demands all the patience and care in this world…. Thank You!!!
Funny Midwife Jokes
12. I want to thank you for bringing the naughtiest child in this world who is always up for making some troubles!!!
13. I don’t know whether it is your blessing or your touch that has flourished into a baby who is so full of energy that we get tired running after him.
14. The oldest delivery service was started by midwives who would have your baby delivered to you.
Happy Midwife Day Slogans
15. There is nothing more challenging and rewarding than bringing a baby in this world.
16. Only a midwife has the magical power to fill a home with lots of happiness.
17. A good midwife is the one who can transform a challenge into a beautiful little baby.
18. Midwives are the connection between a baby and its family as they are responsible for bringing them in this world.
19. A pregnant woman is relaxed when she knows that she will have a good midwife by her side during delivery.
Humorous & Funny Midwife Sayings
20. Always choose your midwife carefully, if your child is naughty, don’t blame the parents, blame the midwife who brought the baby in this world……Happy International Midwives Day.
21. It is the mother who does all the labour and it is the midwife who gets to take the fruit of the labour in her arms first….. Cheers to the midwives….. Happy International Midwives Day!!!!
22. You have been the most inspiring midwife ever….. Only you know how to make a woman in labour laugh out loud in pain….. Wishing you a very warm and happy International Midwives Day.
23. Cheers to the midwife who is responsible for bringing so many naughty, crazy kids in this world….. Sending my warm wishes to you on the occasion of International Midwives Day.
24. Midwife is the reason why the family is so happy and the baby is so not happy….. Let us celebrate the occasion of International Midwives Day for making the life so worthy and memorable for so many mothers and fathers.
This page was last modified on Monday, April 18, 2023