Netflix Error Code NW-3-6 is becoming frustrating; it is caused by a poor network connection. This network connectivity issue doesn’t connect with Netflix Severe properly. Then, you cannot watch your web series, TV show, or cartoon films properly on Netflix.
But don’t worry; we are here to give you some amazing tips for solving the problem of Netflix errors. By following these tips, you can watch your TV shows and web series on your screen.
There are many reasons for the error in Netflix code NW-3-6, like network configuration issues, outdated app data, and some glitches in the Internet connection. By restarting your Netflix device or internet device, you can recover your Netflix error.
Let’s start to explore its solving steps.
What is Netflix Error Code NW-3-6?
NW-3-6 Netflix error codes are basically caused by network configuration issues that outdate app data. It means you have a poor network connection that is not connecting properly with your Netflix device.
Netflix Error Code NW-3-6 How to fix?
There are the following tips on how to fix your error code netflix-3-6 in your home. You just need to follow them carefully.
Fix 1: Restart your Network and Netflix Device
- Firstly, restart your Netflix streaming device. Whether you’re using a Roku or smart TV, all it requires is a quick restart to clear the streaming device’s cache and get Netflix back. Resetting your Roku box or streaming stick requires a bit more work than simply turning your TV off and back on. Give a smart TV around 30 seconds to fully charge after shutting it off before switching it back on.
- Restart the network. Your home network’s router or modem may be the source of the issue. You cannot watch Netflix on it if it is not internet-connected. if restarting your streaming device didn’t help, then restarting your network can be the best choice of network action.
- Restore the connections to their original state. When you initially set up your modem, it automatically establishes connections by default. Resetting those settings to their factory defaults may resolve the issue if you change them. You must log in as an administrator in order to see your modem’s settings.
- Switch off your VPN (virtual private network). Try disabling your VPN, if you’re using one. By blocking Netflix from recognizing your location, you may prevent geofencing based on local content limitations. You might try turning off your VPN to see if Netflix works again.
- Directly connect your modem to your smart TV. Try using an Ethernet cable to connect your smart TV straight to your modem if you’re still having problems or if your wireless connection is sluggish. This may fix whatever issue you’re having in addition to providing you with a stronger signal for streaming.
Fix 2: Check DNS Settings on Gaming Consoles
Check the DNS settings on your device. It’s especially important to do this if you want to stream video from a game console. You cannot connect to the internet to stream entertainment if your DNS server settings are off.
It is possible that you may need to adjust the DNS servers on your router, even if you do not use a gaming device.
- On the PlayStation:
Select Wired Connect or Wi-Fi under Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings > Custom. Next, take advantage of these configurations:
Configuring an IP address: Automated
DHCP hostname Never assign
DNS Configuration: Auto MTU: Self-Serving Proxy Server: Never Use
- For Xbox:
Navigate to Settings > System Preferences > Network Configuration > Network > Set Up Network. Select Automatic under DNS Settings after that. At completion, you will have to restart your Xbox.
- Reset the router or modem. Resetting your home network, which includes your router and modem, would be your next step if a restart didn’t work. It will take a few minutes to reset your network, but it could work again if the issue is with the lines or if your router or modem isn’t functioning properly.
Fix 3: Step up IP address to Static Smart TV
Another possible reason for Netflix code error NW-3-6 is an unreliable connection between your device and the modem/router. To resolve the issue, you can attempt these easy steps to change the IP address back to static.
Step 1: Select Network Status under Settings, then Network.
Step 2: Make a copy of the IP address, subnet, and gateway, or save a photo of them.
Step 3: Return to the network now. Change the network to manual mode.
Step 4: Input the data you have copied.
Netflix error code NW 3-6 may cause a brief disruption to your viewing experience, but with the above mentioned troubleshooting methods and network optimisation advice, you may quickly resolve the Netflix code error NW-3-6.
How many devices are able to stream Netflix simultaneously?
Depending on the package, Netflix enables varying amounts of simultaneous streaming. Up to two devices can stream simultaneously on either of the base plan variants. With the Premium package, this is up to four connections at once.
What does Netflix’s error code NW 3 16 mean?
It usually indicates that you are unable to access Netflix due to a device or network setting problem.
Is it possible for two people to use Netflix at once?
Every member of your household may enjoy a personalised Netflix experience by creating a profile for them. You can assign a maturity rating level to each of the up to five distinct profiles in your account.