Instagram is a very famous platform, people use Instagram to stay connected with each other. And many people also earn a lot of money from Instagram. If you use Facebook and Instagram and you post any photo on Instagram. So you have to post that photo on Facebook too.
Meaning you are not posting photos on Facebook and Instagram at the same time. So today I will tell you about one such setting. With the help of this setting, if you post a photo on Instagram, then automatically that photo of yours will be posted on Facebook as well.
So you want to link your Instagram to Facebook. So today I will tell you about it in complete detail step by step. Read this article carefully and read it till the last.
How to link an Instagram account to a Facebook account?
If you want to link your Instagram account with your Facebook account. So you do not need to download any app for that. Because this feature has been given to you inside Instagram itself. So if you want to know about this feature then follow this step given below.
- First of all, open your Instagram and click on Profile.
- After that click on the top 3 lines.
- Then you click on the setting option at the bottom.
- Then click on Account.
- Now an option will appear in front of you, type linked account on it?
- After that type on Facebook and enter your Facebook login details.
- Then type on connect.
- If you want your Instagram post and story to be automatically post on
- Facebook. Then tap on Start sharing to Facebook.
- Then whenever you share a post or story on your Instagram, it will be automatically post on your Facebook account.